Knights of War
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win the most medal at the olmpics???

5 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win the most medals at the 2008 Olympics?

Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_lcap57%Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_rcap 57% 
[ 8 ]
Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_lcap7%Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_lcap7%Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_lcap0%Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_lcap0%Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Empty Re: Who will win the most medal at the olmpics???

Post  rocketsrule Tue 22 Jul 2008, 10:35 pm

yeah, definitely the United states
rocketsrule
rocketsrule

Male Number of posts : 90
Merits :
Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-21

Dicer
The Game?: 10

Back to top Go down

Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Empty Re: Who will win the most medal at the olmpics???

Post  KingofGames Wed 23 Jul 2008, 12:30 am

Yeah i can't argue about that, united states is always best....well nearly always
KingofGames
KingofGames
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Number of posts : 581
Merits :
Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-08

Dicer

http://www.pennergame.de/change_please/6976180/

Back to top Go down

Post  Craze77 Wed 23 Jul 2008, 2:01 am

Either United States or Great Britian
Craze77
Craze77

Male Number of posts : 426
Merits :
Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Dicer

Back to top Go down

Post  holdo221 Mon 25 Aug 2008, 5:07 am

y is canada not in this?? cmon!
holdo221
holdo221
Premiun
Premiun

Number of posts : 5
Merits :

Registration date : 2008-07-22

Dicer

Back to top Go down

Post  GMSAITANGM Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:17 am

I think United States all the way they got like the best prety much evrything and canada is only good at the snow olimpics not the summer ones they suck at it! Mad
GMSAITANGM
GMSAITANGM

Male Number of posts : 55
Merits :

Registration date : 2008-08-02

Dicer

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofGames Sun 31 Aug 2008, 12:45 am

Ok it is already setllled.. china will win man! they have way more medals then everyone else

1.china
2.USA
3.kores
4.germany

THATS the current list and china is like 25 medals ahead of usa
KingofGames
KingofGames
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Merits :
Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Who will win the most medal at the olmpics??? Right_bar_bleue

Dicer

Back to top Go down

Post  Craze77 Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:36 am

China won in the most in the Gold but the US won the most in Total cuz of Silver adn Bronze.
Craze77
Craze77

Male Number of posts : 426
Merits :

Registration date : 2008-06-10

Dicer

Back to top Go down

Post  KingofGames Sun 31 Aug 2008, 1:53 am

Yeah but it is still sad that USA loose
KingofGames
KingofGames
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Merits :

Dicer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum